Evenings Part time or Casual Position
About The Role:
We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and innovative individuals with specialised skills and experience in the delivery of general psychiatric groups or substance use and addiction, to work within the Day Programs team.
- Part Time or Casual, Evening shifts
What we are looking for:
- You must be a team player with a positive, flexible and adaptable outlook and highly developed group therapy skills.
- You will have a vision for excellence, a strong interest in program development and enjoy the challenge of providing quality care and service to people with complex mental health issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified and registered Mental Health Nurse Therapist, Psychologist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Counsellor, Group Therapist with a minimum 2 years of experience working in an adult mental health setting.
- Demonstrated experience working within a group setting.
- Strong understanding and experience working with young people and a range of theoretical frameworks, i.e., DBT, Schema, ACT, CBT, MI, Relapse Prevention, Solution Focused and/or Mindfulness.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and evaluate evidence–based group interventions.
- A flexible, innovative, and compassionate approach to working with resistance.
- Ability to work across the evenings in a permanent part time or casual capacity.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and as per the relevant Delmont EA.
- Competitive remuneration, free onsite parking, subsidised meals, employee assistance program
- Excellent working conditions and support from a multi-disciplinary team
- All Delmont Hospital Employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 (2 x vaccination / 1 booster) and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Delmont supports a facility-wide risk-based workforce immunisation program consistent with the current immunisation requirements for health care workers.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed once received.
Zahra Dixon, HR – email@example.com
Karen Faria, DDP – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 21 December 2023