Delmont Private Hospital is a supporter of Continued Professional Development in the mental health arena. General Practitioners (GPs) & Psychiatrists education and Masterclass events provide medical professionals the opportunity to:
- Interact with one another regarding developments in the psychiatric field
- Build and strengthen medical professional relationships
- Raise awareness of the Delmont Day Program
- Improve communciations between GPs, Psychiatrists and Delmont Private Hospital to advance patient care
For any enquireis regarding 2020 events, please contact:
Lisa Capper 9805 7321 or
GP/Psychiatrist ED ZOOM meeting - Managing Escalating Symptoms in Bipolar Disorder due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Thursday, 29 October 2020
This GP ED Zoom meeting will be conducted by Dr Ashu Gandhi.
The points to be covered are:
- How to manage patients with bipolar in the GP's setting in COVID-19 times; via Telehealth
- Guidelines in developing treatment care plans of Bipolar Disorder: medical versus non-medical
If this is of interest to you, please RSVP to Lisa Capper (details above) by noon on Wednesday, the 28th This session is a RACGP accredited activity .