We are seeking enthusiastic mature minded Ward Clerks to join our team (full time, part time, casual positions available). Our Ward Clerks are an integral part of the Delmont team. You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer care and assistance to our patients and relatives, administrative support to the clinical team, and handle internal and external enquiries in a friendly, professional, approachable and timely manner.
What we are looking for:
- Customer focus with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in providing effective, efficient and confidential clerical and admin support
- Maintain and process accurate patient information and medical records
- Ability to multitask and manage and prioritise a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Flexibility and availability
Skills and Experience:
- Multi task and work in a very fast paced environment.
- Positive attitude, excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously is essential
- Competitive remuneration, free onsite parking, subsidised meals, employee assistance program
- Excellent working conditions and support from a multi disciplinary team
Applications close: 31 May 2021
Please send application to:
Ms Robyn Baird