We are seeking a part-time (3-5 days) Registered Nurse, Grade 3B, to join our Community Outreach Service.
This is a maternity relief position, commencing ASAP for approximately 6 months, with the possibility of ongoing.
Must be self-motivated, with a vision for excellence and a strong desire and commitment to providing quality care and service to people with complex mental health issues.
What we require:
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum 5 years experience in acute and/or working in community settings
- Post basic qualifications in Advanced Nursing/Counselling
- Knowledge and experience in the Private Health Care Sector
- Experience in Community Nursing – working with General, Aged & Addiction
- Ability to triage and prioritise referrals
- Sound clinical experience and decision-making-
- Sound assessment skills in determining the needs and ability of the patient
- Capacity to work alone and as part of the broader team /liaising with appropriate senior personnel.
- Excellent organisational, written, time management and interpersonal skills
- Liaise with Doctors and external supports in creating a planned approach to patient care
- Awareness of current treatment modalities utilised in the community setting
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence, confident to travel to varied locations.
- A flexible and adaptable approach is essential as part of the growing Community Outreach Team and Service
Mental health qualifications and expertise in General Adult Psychiatry are ESSENTIAL and previous experience in a community setting is most desirable.
Award as per Delmont Private Hospital Nurses Enterprise Agreement 2019
Please CV along with a cover letter to:
Ms Robyn Baird