With the recent outbreak of COVID-19 in New South Wales, Delmont Private Hospital will continue to keep health and safety of staff, patients and visitors as its top priority.
As it has been the case to date, we will continue to use the guidance material from the DHHS along with input from the hospital's medical communcity to develop our own processes.
The following process will be reviewed regularly and is subject to change.
- Visiting hours are: Monday -Sunday between 4:00-4:45pm and 5:00-5:45pm. In addition, on CHRISTMAS DAY ONLY: 11:00-11:45am.
- Visits are limited to 45 minutes.
- Visitors are to arrive 10 minutes prior to the allocated time to assist with the "check-in" process.
- No late arrivals.
- Each patient is allowed a maximum of 3 visitors (including children) per day.
- Patients are to make their visitor bookings with the Ward Clerk between the hours of 10:am and 3:00pm the day prior.
- No late bookings will be accepted.