Recently the Victorian Department of Health announced its plan for the easing of COVID-19 restricitons. This is great news for Delmont Hospital's staff and patients.
Beginning 1st of June, Delmont will reintroduce Visitors and Visiting Hours. In order for all us to remain healthy and safe, there are specific conditions applicable to this exemption.
- Visiting Hours: Monday-Sunday 4.00-7.00pm ONLY
- Patients will only be allowed one adult for a duration of 45 minutes
- Dependent children are allowed visiting in patient's room ONLY
- Patients have to BOOK in their visitor 24 hours prior to visiting. No walk-ins will be permitted in the Hospital.
- Weekend bookings to be completed on Friday before 4.00pm
Delmont is continuing to practice safe distancing and hygiene protocol throughout the Hospital. We have recently installed Thermal Camera Temperature screening at both Main and Lower Ground Receptions for the ease of all patients, staff and visitors.
The health and safety of our patients and the Delmont community is our top priority.
Delmont is prepared and ready to care for patients throughout the Hospital and the outpaitent services.