EXPERIENCED GROUP THERAPISTS (Counsellor, Mental Health Nurse Therapist, Psychologist, Social Worker, OT)
Part-time, Day and Evening shifts
Delmont’s General Psychiatry Day Program provides specific group therapy programs to individuals during business hours, in the evenings and on weekends.
We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated and innovative individuals with specialised skills and experience in the delivery of general psychiatric groups to work within the Day Programs team.
You must be a team player with a positive, flexible and adaptable outlook and highly developed group therapy skills. Specialist skills in DBT, Schema and working with young people will be highly regarded. A strong theoretical base in CBT, ACT, MI, Relapse Prevention, Solution Focused and/or mindfulness is beneficial. You will have a vision for excellence, a strong interest in program development and enjoy the challenge of providing quality care and service to people with complex mental health issues.
Attractive remuneration, excellent working conditions and supported by a multidisciplinary team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and as per the relevant Delmont EA.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed once received.
Key selection criteria:
- Qualified and registered Mental Health Nurse Therapist, Psychologist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Counsellor, Group Therapist with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an adult mental health setting.
- Demonstrated experience working within a group setting.
- Strong understanding and experience working with a range of theoretical frameworks, i.e., DBT, Schema, ACT, CBT, MI, Relapse Prevention, Solution Focused and/or Mindfulness.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and evaluate evidence-based group interventions.
- A flexible, innovative and compassionate approach to working with resistance.
- Ability to work across the daytime and evenings in a permanent part-time capacity.
Robyn Baird, HR – email@example.com