Part Time Position
About the Role
We are seeking a Consumer Carer Representative to engage and work with our consumers / patients and carers regarding the planning, delivery, developing, monitoring and evaluating our services.
What you Need
- Engagement and rapport with consumers / patients / carers via phone and face to face.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Good organisational and time management skills together with the ability to prioritise.
- Administrative and computer skills
- Applications are required to have lived experience with private mental health services
Duties include but not limited to:
- Advocating on behalf of consumers / patients / carers with regards to their rights and responsibilities.
- Conduct interviews with consumer / patients / carers
- Conduct regular consumer / patients / carers feedback meetings
- Ensure complaints are handled in accordance with the Complaints Policy
- Manage patient brochures and review patient information
- Complete Patient Survey reporting
- Attend hospital meetings with regards to consumer / patients / carers engagement.
- Consumer committee
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and as per the relevant Delmont EA.
- Competitive remuneration, free onsite parking, subsidised meals, employee assistance program
- Excellent working conditions and support from a multi-disciplinary team
- Workplace training and education
- All Delmont Hospital Employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 (2 x vaccination / 1 booster) and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Delmont supports a facility-wide risk-based workforce immunisation program consistent with the current immunisation requirements for health care workers.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed once received.
Zahra Dixon, HR – email@example.com