(3-5 DAYS NEGOTIABLE)
Delmont Private Hospital is an independently owned 88 bed private mental health facility. We offer a broad range of services including Inpatient, Day Program, Outreach and Specialist Consulting Suites. This includes general acute adult psychiatry and Substance Abuse and Addiction and Aged Psychiatry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative individual to join the Inpatient Therapy Substance Abuse and Addiction program. It is highly desirable this person has a strong interest in program development along with the flexibility to work in the General Psychiatry program as needed.
This position requires:
- Highly developed group therapy skills and experience with individual counselling
- Strong theoretical base in MI, CBT, ACT, mindfulness and DBT
- Positive, flexible and adaptable outlook.
- Vision for excellence
- Providing quality care and service to people with complex mental health issues
Key selection criteria:
- Qualified and registered Psychologist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in drug and alcohol field.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and evaluate evidence –based group interventions as well as individual interventions with a dual-diagnosis population.
- Solid program development skills and experience.
- Strong understanding and working experience of psychological frameworks including MI, CBT, ACT, DBT and Mindfulness.
- A proven ability in leadership to work independently as well as part of a team with a flexible, innovative and compassionate approach.
Attractive remuneration, excellent working conditions and support by a multidisciplinary team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and as per Delmont Psychologists EA.
Applications close: Fri 19th July 2019
Ms Robyn Baird, HR