Delmont Private Hospital is an 88 bed private mental health facility with an extensive Inpatient, Day Program and Outreach Service and specialist Consulting Suites. The Inpatient Therapy Program offers specific group programs to patients across General Acute Adult Psychiatry, as well as Substance Use and Addiction and Aged Psychiatry. We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative individual with the skills, experience and flexibility to work in our growing Inpatient Aged Psychiatry Program. Suitable applicants need a vision for excellence, passion for providing quality care and be keen to meet the challenges of the complex physical, cognitive, mental health and spiritual needs of our elderly patients and their families.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Qualified and registered Occupational Therapist with experience and / or interest in Aged Psychiatry
- Demonstrated ability to complete individual Occupational Therapy physical and psychiatric assessments and interventions as required, as well as develop, implement and evaluate group therapy programs
- Demonstrated ability to conduct home visits, attend family/team meetings and liaise with all relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aged Care Services.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary team.
- Capacity to prioritize, problem solve and manage time effectively
- A flexible, innovative, empathetic and compassionate approach
Attractive remuneration, excellent working conditions and support from a multi disciplinary team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and as per the DPH Health Professionals Enterprise Agreement
Applications close: Friday 19 July 2019
Please forward CV and Cover letter to:
Robyn Baird email@example.com
Phone: 03 9805 7363