The Masterclass series is aimed at Psychiatrists and Professionals who already have a knowledge of basic psychopharmacology.
This seminar is a fantastic opportunity for those who wish to expand their practical knowledge base by engaging in discussions on the practice of prescribing.
ANTIPSYCHOTICS and MOOD STABLISERS:
Is it the end of the "atypical" era?
- Update on antipsychotics and mood stablisers
- Review of brexpiprazole, lurasidone, paliperidone LAI 3-monthly formulation
- Choosing antipsychotics and using mood stablisers
- Do antipsychotics and antidepressants improve long-term outcomes in psychoses?
- Management of treatment-resistant patients
- Open discussion
Convenors: Professor Nick Keks and Dr Judy Hope
Special Comments by Christine Culhane
RSVP: by Wednesday 11th October 2017
Cost: $90 (GST included)
Delmont Private Hospital
Lower Ground - DDP Dining Room
300 Warrigal Road
9:30am - 2:00pm
9:30-10:00am - Registration and Coffee
10:00am - 1:00pm - MASTERCLASS
1:00-2:00pm - Informal discussion over light lunch
- Lisa Capper 03 9805 7321 email@example.com